BW Network: BollywoodMusic.com | BollywoodStars.com | BollywoodMail.com | Bollywood News

Go Back   Bollywood Forums > Lifestyle and Interests > Love, Relationships and Advice

Love, Relationships and Advice Got an issue? Need some help? Use this forum to ask anything: work, relationships, romance, ethical dilemmas or random musings... get answers from the forum members here!

Old Feb 12, 2011, 03:29 PM   #1
daisy
BW Addict

daisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond reputedaisy has a reputation beyond repute
runaway marriage = family suicide

i got a friend who secertly got married to her husband, when she was 18.. and that too, with her dad's enemy son..!! after a while, her dad found out she's married and settlin in india, in which her dad brought her back to uk y helding her at gunpoint in front of inlaws, hopin she stay away from him, which she did..!! after 3yrs into marriage, she decided to move out of her home, convincin her dad, its for study purpose, which is true.. and the family agreed to it.. then she started livin on her own..! by this time, she brought her husband over from india, which they lived happily but secertly..!! after a year, someone told her father that she brought her husband into uk... and since then his father has made her life a total misery...!! she wants to complete her education while this is happening, but she's havin less time for her self..!! and to break up the marriage, her dad tried to insult and humilate her in-laws in india, which didnt work... and now he's been informing all his cousin and relative that his going to commit suicide and her daughter is responsible for that...!! but the thing is, his not commitin suicide secertly.. but his doing it in front of ppl so he can harm himself and in such a way that the police gets involved and then he can blame it onto his daughter..!! and now my friend wants to run away from the problem but everytime she thinks about that... her dad beats her mum up and her mum is her weakness in keepin touch with the family.. coz my mum supports her daughter but cannot leave her husband incase he does something stupid..!! so can someone please tell me, what can i advise her... coz i dnt know what to say...!! and its vice versa with her in-laws side...!! both her father and father in law hates each other and now she suffering...!! i agree that it was her mistake... but whats done is done...!! nothin can be done about it

Mera Saas Hai Sohail,Mera Dil Hai Sohail,Mera Jaan Hai Sohail,Mera Tanhaye Hai Sohail,
Mera Jism Hai,Mera Khuda Hai Sohail,Sohail Sohail Sohail,Mera Duniya Hai Sohail
()''''()
( 'o')'')
(,)'' )
,t.J.J
daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Amrita

Amrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond reputeAmrita has a reputation beyond repute
Her father won't kill himself.
Since she already has gone through with the marriage, then she should stay loyal to
that committment. I mean there will be nothing gained in her divorcing this guy unless she is not happy?
Her father sounds very ridiculous, way too much like a villain from bw films, but I think she should just keep a distance and maybe try to work out a way to talk to her mom secretly. I'm sorry that her father is abusive but the fact is that if she wants any type of life with this guy, she needs to distance herself from her family now. It's kind of hard to make everything work out now when she's already taken such a drastic step.
I hope she's happy with the guy because honestly I think he's all she really has now. Her father's threats I think are just lies because if he had wanted to kill himself he wouldn't be making it a show and declaring it to the world. He seems very childish and too harsh.

I honestly think she should just focus on her own marriage now, which is done and out in the open now. And try to maintain some type of contact with her mom. Her situation is horrible but hopefully she's strong enough to pull through.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 06:19 PM   #3
AM-HUE
BW Jr. Member

AM-HUE has a brilliant futureAM-HUE has a brilliant futureAM-HUE has a brilliant futureAM-HUE has a brilliant futureAM-HUE has a brilliant futureAM-HUE has a brilliant future
suicide is not gna be blamed on her by the police, its her dads choice to commit suicide she isnt forcing him to, i will say her dad seems like a psycho, forcing her at gunpoint back home and now tryin to commit suicide, she should report him to the police if he keeps harrassin her. hes the one whos committed a crime not her.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 03:30 PM   #4
L

L has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond reputeL has a reputation beyond repute

hum kahin Movies & Fantasy section mein toh bari ghalti se nahi aagaey?

Old Jan 12, 2012, 08:08 PM   #5
Lucky Kabootar
BW Guru

Lucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond reputeLucky Kabootar has a reputation beyond repute
^
loool.. seems like..
kya problem hai! aur uska hal nikalne BW pe aye ..

-_-